What is IBM doing to quickly build the agility of its next generation of global leaders? How has IHG Hotels been able to successfully manage complex, highly technical projects while still maintaining a creative, customer-focused culture?
Thanks to the power of Whole Brain® Thinking, you can apply what we know about thinking, performance, and the brain to transform your organization at every level. Whether you’re struggling to keep up with a changing market, are stuck with a tired business model, or are challenged by difficult colleagues, the proven methods in this updated guide will help you to:
- IDENTIFY how you and others prefer to think
- IMPROVE your communication skills
- INSPIRE creative thinking in yourself and others
- INNOVATE faster and work more efficiently
- IMPLEMENT changes throughout your organization
- INCREASE productivity and beat the competition
Filled with real-world examples and essential charts, exercises, action steps, and strategies, The Whole Brain Business Book shows you how to rethink your business, prepare for the future, realign your goals, and reinvigorate your team — by putting your whole brain to work.